Download The Essay Contest Instructions (click)
Eligibility: Contest is open to all college-bound, high school seniors.
Essay Topic: "What Actions Can You Take to Promote Social Justice and Embrace Diversity of All People"
Close Date: Contest Closes: October 20, 2017 (5:30pm)
1. The essay must be titled and address topic.
2. The essay must be original, neither previously published nor secured by copyright, and must be between 700 and 750 words in length.
3. Three, typewritten, double-spaced copies must be submitted.
4. The following information for the contestant must appear on the first page in this manner:
- An Essay by:
- Home Street Address:
- City, State, Zip Code:
- Name of High School:
- Address of High School:
- Contestant: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity National High School Essay Contest
- Name of Sponsoring Chapter: Lambda Gamma Gamma FORT Meade, MD
5. Include phone number and email address
Email to: Lggessaycontest@gmail.com
Subject: Achievement week essay 2017 (email must be received no later than 5:30pm on October 20, 2017)
Participants will also have an opportunity to win additional awards. If you have any question please feel free to contact Nnamdi Jideani at 202.230.3980